Immerse yourself into the social and academic culture of another country: Experience Exchange
Epoka University encourages students to immerse themselves into social and academic cultures of other countries and provides opportunities for international students to study in and experience Albania.
In fact, increasing the student mobility is a strategic priority for Epoka University over the Strategic Plan period 2013-2017.
Aware that the student mobility is a key issue in providing excellence in education, the University is committed to enhancing the students’ understanding and appreciation of other cultures, languages and learning approaches by providing opportunities for all students to engage in international activities and programs and to equip them with all necessary skills for international career opportunities. The benefits of student mobility have been well-documented; meanwhile all the academic environment is significantly focused internationalization. Making a success of mobility is crucial for Epoka University, and of course for the students themselves.
Student mobility opportunities may form part of the academic program such as internships or be something that students choose to do such as a student exchange program or international travel and visits. There are other opportunities based on the particular interest whether social or extracurricular.
Currently, the International Relations Office at the Epoka University is proactively identifying and approaching appropriate partners to sign new agreements.
Any student of Epoka University is entitled to be considered as a candidate for the student exchange program. The departments and the faculties and the Dean of Students have authority to make decision on who is allowed to use their entitlement.
If a student wants to be considered as part of the student exchange programme, this students should comply with the following requirements:
1. The student should be in the second, third, fourth or - for students of integrated second cycle study programs - in the fifth academic year of his/her education or the student should have completed 60 ECTS and should not be following the final semester of his/her studies;
2. The student should have a CGPA of at least 2.40 out of 4.00;
3. The student should fill in the application (Outgoing Student Application Form) form and submit the form together with the requested documents to the International Relations Office within the announced timeline;
- Completed application form
- Academic Transcript
- Copy of passport
- Course Coordinator signature on your Credit Approval Form
- A 500 word Statement of Purpose
- Host University application form
The application file has to be submitted to the International Relations Office within the announced deadlines.