Erasmus+ Students Exchange - Polytechnic University of Bari
March 2nd, 2017
International Relations Office would like to inform you that "Call for Applications for Student Exchange Program" financed by the Erasmus+ Program, is now opened.
For the Spring Semester 2016-2017
Polytechnic University of Bari, Italy: http://www.en.poliba.
Application deadline: March 7, 2017
Based on the current academic offer of the Polytechnic University of Bari the fifth year students and PhD students of the Department of Architecture are strongly encouraged to participate.
· Application Criteria:
1. The student should be in the fifth academic year of the integrated second cycle study program/The students should be following the PhD studies
2. Min. GPA 2.5
3. English language proficiency
· Application Documents:
Fifth year students
- Application for International Exchange Form (attached) (to be filled by the student, 3rd page with the academic advisor)
- Research proposal (in case you are writing your thesis)
- Copy of passport / national ID card
- Application for International Exchange Form (to be filled by the student, 3rd page with the academic advisor)
· Mobility grant
Each nominated student will receive a grant financed by the European Commission in the amount of 800 Euros/month and travel expenses to host country based on distance.
The nominated students do not pay tuition fees at the host University.
Application documents have to be submitted to IRO.